Alpha 150

Monday, December 12, 2005

And We Are Never Broken.... Ways You Can Help Law Enforcement Affected By Katrina ..... In The End ONLY KINDNESS MATTERS!!!!!!!


Please help out these peace officers who put their lives on the line to save others! They have lost everything... and yet they put themselves last to protect and serve their community. Thank you for supporting our states thin blue line!

Adopt A Cop: Call the Hinds County Sheriffs Dept at; 601-974-2901

Back Up the Badge: Contact the MS Highway Patrol Charity at;
www.backupthebadge.org




"Hands (Christmas Version)"
By Jewel

in the end only kindness matters in the end ah mmmmmmmmm ah
if i could tell the world just one thing it would be that we're all okay and not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful and useless in times like these
i won't be made useless i won't be idle with despair
i'll gather myself around my faith for light does the darkness most fear
my hands are small, i know but they're not yours, they are my own but they're not yours, they are my own and i am never broken
poverty stole your golden shoes it didn't steal your laughter and heartache came to visit me but i knew it wasn't ever after we will fight not out of spite for someone must stand up for what's right
'cause where there's a man who has no voice there ours shall go singing
my hands are small, i know but they're not yours, they are my own but they're not yours, they are my own i am never broken
('cuz) in the end only kindness matters in the end only kindness matters i will get down on my knees, and i will pray i will get down on my knees, and i will pray i will get down on my knees, and i will pray
my hands are small, i know but they're not yours, they are my own but they're not yours, they are my own
my hands are small, i know but they're not yours, they are my own but they're not yours, they are my own and i am never broken we are never broken
we are God's eyes; God's hands god's hands
we are God's eyes; we are God's eyes
we are reflections of God(God's hands)
we are reflections of God (we are God's eyes)
we are reflections of God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home