Alpha 150

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Their Coming Home This Christmas Day!

THIS CHRISTMAS DAY
Trans Siberian Orchestra



So, tell me Christmas Are we wise To believe in things we never see Are prayers just wishes in disguise And are these wishes being granted me For now I see The answering To every prayer I've prayed

She's coming home this Christmas Day
So tell me Christmas Are we kind More this day than any other day Or is it only in our mind And must it leave when you have gone away It's different now It's changed somehow And now you're here to stay

She's coming home this Christmas Day All at once the world It doesn't seem the same And in a single night You know it all has changed And everything is now as it should be
I have the ornament I have the perfect tree I have a string of lights I have a chance to see Everything that my heart thought could be
For of all the dreams You were the first I knew And every other one Was a charade of you You stayed close when I was far away

In the darkest night You always were the star You always took us in No matter who we are And so she's coming home this Christmas Day
So the girl had reached her home And the bar was closing down As the angel started back To bring his Lord what he had found

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home