Alpha 150

Monday, December 05, 2005

10 Weeks And Counting

I just started the tenth week of my diet and so far so good!

I have lost around 20-30 lbs remember I didn't weigh before I started this endeavor but
I went to the doctor the other day and I was around 20-30 lbs lighter than the last time he saw me or weighed me. I still got around 20 pounds to go to be down to where I want to be which is around 115 pounds. I am still walking at the Y... I have upped the mileage to 3 miles a day with inclines ranging from 5-10 (whatever that means) on the treadmill.... On fridays I walk 5 miles! I call it five mile friday! I never thought I would like to see the 5 on the incline but believe me after a half mile on 10 and a couple on 8 ... 5 is the loveliest number that I ever saw LOL! I stopped my yoga when I was sick but have to get back to doing it ... got a butt, and tummy tape yesterday!

I found it is rather nice to hear folks tell me how good I am looking and how much weight I have lost etc... It is addicting! I just gotta get through Christmas... LOL! I have extended the diet by 10 weeks and will let myself off for the days I am home for the holidays! 20 weeks will take me up to Spring Break!

My goal is to get down to 115-110 pounds by spring break or at least by summer and do the Run Through History/Relay For Life (10-15 miles this year)/ And The Over The River Run!
Wish me well and give me your prayers especially through the holidays. It sure is gonna be hard with all the cookies/cakes/pies/fudge/trash/yadda yadda yadda everywhere!
But so far God has given me the will power to just say NO! And I know that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Just thought you all would like a diet up date!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home