Alpha 150

Thursday, October 12, 2006

What A Difference A Year Makes

One year ago almost I set out on a journey to lose weight and in the process found a part of myself I didn't really know was there ....
I found that I was strong; that I had will power and I found that I had faith in God and that I could follow Him down the path He created for me without questions or doubts. It has been a long road but I am better for it and I am healthier because I trusted in him and did the work.... I thank God for showing me the way. Even though it has been alot of work(walking, journaling, doing the math, etc) it really wasn't as hard as I imagined it to be because I kept the FAITH! I finally let go and let God!
Thanks be to God from whom all blessings flow!
Photos are
first one is me in 2004 the second (black and white) is from 2005 and the last one of me in the green shirt is me now 2006 ..... 65 pounds lighter and 65 pounds healthier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home