Alpha 150

Friday, June 17, 2005

Shelter By SonicFlood

This song reminded me so much of the 91st Psalm (The Soldier's Psalm)

Shelter
Sonicflood


You never changeYou stay the sameYou are my hope of gloryI will never have to be afraidthrough the course of time and all my lifeYou’ve been my place of shelterhere beneath Your love I will remainI will sing thatYou are my refugein You alone I place my trusthere in the shadow of Your wingYou are my refugethe maker of the stars abovestill You make Your home inside of meYou shelter meYou are Lord of allmy mind recalls the times that You’ve been faithfulnow I know Your love is here to staythrough the course of time and all my lifeYou’ve been my place of shelterhere beneath Your love I will remainI will sing that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home