Alpha 150

Monday, May 30, 2005

In Loving Memory .... Lest We Forget!

Homesick by Mercyme

You're in a better place, I've heard a thousand timesAnd at least a thousand times I've rejoiced for youBut the reason why I'm broken, the reason why I cryIs how long must I wait to be with youI close my eyes and I see your faceIf home's where my heart is then I'm out of placeLord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehowI've never been more homesick than nowHelp me Lord cause I don't understand your waysThe reason why I wonder if I'll ever knowBut, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the sameCause I'm still here so far away from homeI close my eyes and I see your faceIf home's where my heart is then I'm out of placeLord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehowI've never been more homesick than now In Christ, there are no goodbye And in Christ, there is no end So I'll hold onto Jesus with all that I haveTo see you againTo see you againAnd I close my eyes and I see your faceIf home's where my heart is then I'm out of placeLord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehowWon't you give me strength to make it through somehowWon't you give me strength to make it through somehowI've never been more homesick than now
The brave soldiers who have given their lives for freedom in all our nations wars
will never be forgotten!
May they rest in peace and may their families find comfort in their memories and in their faith!
And may we strive to live up to the expectations of their ultimate sacrifices not only as a nation but as individuals! And may we never forget what they did for our country!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home