Alpha 150

Monday, May 30, 2005

An Email From Daddy....

Email From Daron Lunsford To His Daughter .... Warning This will make you cry! It did me! The following is the text of an e-mail message Cpl. Audrey Daron Lunsford sent to his 9-month-old daughter McKalyne on May 14, nine days before he died with three other members of the Mississippi Army National Guard in an explosion in Iraq. This is the last letter Lunsford sent to his family."McKaLyne,Hey lil' mac! Have you been a good girl for mommy? I can imagine that you have, because you're such a good girl. I can't wait to get home and give you big kisses and hug you until you can't stand it.I want you to know, even though your Da-Da is 7,648 miles away, my heart is in your hands.You make me and Mommy so proud of you, but you're growing up to fast. I can't remember anything before you.I'm counting the days until I can be with Mommy and you, but until then, keep Mommy busy and stay that beautiful little angel that I love and cherish.Love from Iraq,Da Da"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home