Alpha 150

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

He's Everything

inspired by Brad Paisley's "She's Everything"

He's an old pair of running shoes
A holey pair of jeans
He looks great in cheap sunglasses
He looks great in anything
He's a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms
Take me to a movie
He’s let’s curl up on the sofa with football game a blaring
And every now and then he gets a little moody
He's a MG with the top down
With his brown hair a-blowing
He's a soft place to land
And a good feeling knowing
He's a warm conversation
That I wouldn't miss for nothing
He's a fighter when he's mad
And he's a lover when he's loving

[Chorus]
And He's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
I talk about him, I go on and on and on
'Cause he's everything to me


He's a Saturday out on the town
And a church boy on Sunday
He's a cross in his wallet
And a cuss word 'cause its Monday
He's a long hot steamy shower
Baby come and kiss me
He's a tall glass of water
That always leaves me tipsy

He's the giver I wish I could be
And the stealer of the covers
He's a picture in my wallet
Of my children's father
He's the hand that I'm holding
When I'm on my knees and praying
He's the answer to my prayer
And he's the song that I'm playing

[Repeat chorus]

He's the voice I love to hear

Someday when I'm ninety
He's that wooden rocking chair
I want rocking right beside me
Everyday that passes
I only love him more
Yeah, he's the one
That I'd lay down my own life for
And he's everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
He's everything to me
Yeah he's everything to me
Everything I ever wanted
And everything I need
He's everything to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home