Alpha 150

Sunday, November 20, 2005

ENTER INTO HIS GATES WITH THANKSGIVING!


Now Thank We All Our God

Based on Ecclesiasticus 50:22-24 by Martin Rinkart (1586-1649)
Translated by Catherine Winkworth (1827-1878)
Music: Johann Crüger (1598-1662) Harmony by Felix Mendelssohn (1809-1847)


Now thank we all our God,
With heart and hands and voices,
Who wondrous things has done,
In whom this world rejoices;
Who from our mothers' arms
Has blessed us on our way
With countless gifts of love,
And still is ours today.

O may this bounteous God
Through all our life be near us,
With ever joyful hearts
And blessed peace to cheer us;
And keep us still in grace,
And guide us when perplexed;
And free us from all ills,
In this world and the next.

All praise and thanks to God
The Father now be given;
The Son, and him who reigns
With them in highest heaven;
The one eternal God,
Whom earth and heaven adore;
For thus it was, is now,
And shall be evermore.

Give Thanks
author unknown

GIVE THANKS
WITH A GRATEFUL HEART
GIVE THANKS
TO THE HOLY ONE
GIVE THANKS
FOR HE'S GIVEN
JESUS CHRIST, HIS SON

AND NOW LET THE WEAK SAY
I AM STRONG
LET THE POOR SAY
I AM RICH
BECAUSE OF WHAT
THE LORD HAS DONE
FOR US
GIVE THANKS...


He Has Made Me Glad
author unknown

"This is the day which the Lord hath made;we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24

I will enter his gates with thanksgiving in my heart,
I will enter his courts with praise.
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made,
I will rejoice for He has made me glad.
He has made me glad,
He has made me glad,
I will rejoice for
He has made me glad.
He has made me glad,
I will rejoice for
He has made me glad.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home