Alpha 150

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Prayer For All The Wynne Family of Pickens Mississippi

Please hold this family in your prayers as Charolette ends her brief struggle with cancer this has been a horrific couple of weeks for the family to find out she is sick and to lose her so quickly!
Please hold in your prayers Charolette, George Jr, Terry, David, Angie and Allison and their families... as well as all of us in her extended family and all of her many friends! We love her and will miss her!


Dear God,
Help my unbelief.
When I'm in pain, I forget that you care about me.
I forget that you have helped me through my trials.
I forget that you hold me in your arms to keep me safe.
I forget that you are feeling my pain with me.
I forget that you love me,
I forget that I am important to you.
Show me your presence - let me feel your enveloping love.
Heal my hurting soul.
Thank you for staying with me even in my unbelief.
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home