Alpha 150

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I Am Not Alone By Natalie Grant

You are here in my heart,youre the light that guides me through the dark.You walk beside me, the night seems cold each time I fall,Your arms are there to hold.You walk beside me, giving strength Ive never known.And I am not aloneYou walk beside me.(I am not alone)You are here in my mind,I talk to you and all my fears unwind.I know Im loved, for who I am,You make me want to be the best that I can.And you walk beside me, giving strength Ive never known.I am not alone,You walk beside me.I am not alonewhereever the road leads.And I rely on your patience, when I face the unknown.And becuase of you, I am...I am not alone...I am not alone...ooohYoure always beside me, yeah, I am not alone.In the sun, In the rainthrough the good times andin the pain.Youre always beside me, I reach out for your hand, I know that you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home