Alpha 150

Friday, April 17, 2009

Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone by Chris Tomlin


Amazing grace


How sweet the sound


That saved a wretch like me


I once was lost, but now


I'm found


Was blind, but now I see


'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear


And grace my fears relieved


How precious did that grace appear


The hour I first believed


My chains are gone


I've been set free


My God, my Savior has ransomed me


And like a flood


His mercy reigns


Unending love, amazing grace


The Lord has promised good to me


His word my hope secures


He will my shield and portion be


As long as life endures


The earth shall soon dissolve like snow


The sun forbear to shine


But God, who called me here below


Will be forever mine Will be forever mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home