Alpha 150

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Who Am I.....


Who Do You Say That I Am?

By Tracye WM Prewitt


Who do you say that I am? Profit, Rabbi, magician, teacher?

I say you are the Lord my God, maker of heaven and of earth; the son of man and the son of God---- you are my father and my brother. You are my salvation and you are my best friend.

You lived on earth a long time ago as a man but now your spirit stands beside me every day. You sit at the right hand of our father in heaven and intercede for your little sister when she fails at life and this thing we call Christianity. You never give up on me or tell him I am hopeless no matter how many times a day I stumble and fall short. Thanks for that Big Brother!

You are my comfort and my strength; I could not go through the hard things, do the hard things like make hard decisions, face dark scary things that life brings my way. I could not face these on a daily basis if you were not at my side; holding my hand saying in my heart “Do not be afraid I am here!” You are my light shining through the darkness. I feel your arm around my shoulder when things get difficult and I know that I can carry on somehow because you are there!

So that is who you are to me: Lord, Savior, Father, Brother, Security Blanket, my strength, hope, comfort, and you are my best friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home