Alpha 150

Friday, February 17, 2006

Hard To Find The Time


Between soccer practic twice a week, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Violin Lessons, And Homework... I am finding it harder and harder to hit the treadmill at the YMCA these days! I was walking three miles 4 days a week and 5 miles on Friday well now IF and I said IF I get out there three times a week I am LUCKY! We are still doing the ABS DIET WORKOUT DVD but not like we ought too... we have been doing science fair projects and reading fair projects! I am getting lazy too! I am getting lax in working out and in dieting but my 6 jeans were loose today so I guess I can slack off a little on the weekends LOL! But I have a LOT of guilt when I don't walk and when I eat more calories than I should! So hopefully I won't fall off the wagon.... I NEVER want to go back to where I was before this diet ..... NEVER! So pray for me to find the time someway to walk and to keep up the will power that God gave me! Thanks for listening everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home