Alpha 150

Monday, January 16, 2006

Workouts That Seem To Work



The ABS Diet Workout ---- This is a DVD that I got at Walmart --- you choose your workout level! There is a book out that goes along with this that has the diet in it but I am not doing it so don't really know too much about it!

Walk 5 miles 3 times a week or 3 miles 5 times a week ---- Saw this is prevention magazine --- I try to walk 3 miles Monday through Thursday and 5 miles on Friday

I find that these the yoga moves seem to work or at least make you sore; these were found in Prevention Magazine; October 05 (I do twenty reps each move):
Chair Flow
Moon Flowers
Boot Angles
Boat Lifts

3 weeks 3 days 3 minutes to fab abs (Prevention Magzine; Sept 05) I do twenty reps here too!
The double leg stretch
Crisscross (crunch of sorts)
The swim
The teaser

I also bought an exercise ball and am trying to learn to use it according to enclosed workout sheet.... keeping your balance alone works some major muscle... I got my ball at Walmart it was the $11.00 one by Athletic Works.

Be sure if you do a workout that you do it three times a week for at least 30 minutes a day... get your heart rate up and be sure to stretch... Also rest in between workouts in other words workout MWF one week and TTS the next week and so on!

Some of these exercises require dumbbells so I would suggest 3 to 5 lbers to start!

But the most important part of any workout routine is to have FUN!!!!!!! And to do it for you and no one else! Stay motivated and work hard!

Good luck and good health! Yoga moves below: Chair Flow; Moon Flowers; Boat Angles/lifts








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home